other kits availableView all
- Exceptional value for money
- Rapid detection of all clinically relevant subtypes
- Positive copy number standard curve for quantification
- Highly specific detection profile
- High priming efficiency
- Broad dynamic detection range (>6 logs)
- Sensitive to < 100 copies of target
- Accurate controls to confirm findings
genesig® kits are sold for research use only and are not licensed for diagnostic procedures.
Available for direct shipping to United Kingdom
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Standard kit contents:
Primer and probe mix (150 reactions)
Reverse Transcription, target specific primers (RNA genome viruses only)
Copy number standard curve (sufficient for 4 standard curves)
RNAse/DNAse free water
We work hard to keep shipping costs to a minimum. Kits are normally sent by courier to ensure rapid delivery. Cost varies according to your location. If you are using the online shopping facility this will be calculated for you automatically, otherwise please contact us for detailed pricing.
We sell our products across the globe. You will either have the option to purchase through us directly or through a trusted distributor, depending on your location.
Please enquire for the alternative Standard, Advanced, or Easy Kit formats if not listed. Kit formats not listed will be made to order and typically have a dispatch time of 4-6 weeks.