Tamiflu Resistance H1N1-H275Y Genotyping Kit
other kits availableView all
- Exceptional value for money
- Rapid detection of all clinically relevant subtypes
- Positive copy number standard curve for quantification
- Highly specific detection profile
- High priming efficiency
- Broad dynamic detection range (>6 logs)
- Sensitive to < 100 copies of target
- Accurate controls to confirm findings
genesig® kits are sold for research use only and are not licensed for diagnostic procedures.
Available for direct shipping to United Kingdom
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Primerdesign Mexican Swine Flu pandemic strain Tamiflu resistance genotyping kit provides precise, rapid data to analyse clinical samples for the presence of swine flu (Influenza A H1N1) and also to identify the presence or absence of the H275Y escape mutation that makes the virus resistant to Tamiflu (Oseltamivir).
- Primer and probe mix for M1 Influenza A detection (150 reactions)
- Primer and probe mix for H1N1 detection (150 reactions)
- Multiplex Primer and probe mix for Tamiflu resistance genotyping* (150 reactions)
- RT specific Primer for the Reverse transcription step
- Copy number standard curve (sufficient for 4 standard curves)
- WT and mutant genotyping positive controls
- Internal extraction control (DNA/RNA) (150 tests)
- Endogenous ACTB control (150 tests)
- RNAse/DNAse free water
*compatible with all real time PCR machines with VIC and ROX channels
We work hard to keep shipping costs to a minimum. Kits are normally sent by courier to ensure rapid delivery. Cost varies according to your location. If you are using the online shopping facility this will be calculated for you automatically, otherwise please contact us for detailed pricing.
We sell our products across the globe. You will either have the option to purchase through us directly or through a trusted distributor, depending on your location.