GMO FMV Screening Kit
other kits availableView all
- Exceptional value for money
- Rapid detection of all clinically relevant subtypes
- Positive copy number standard curve for quantification
- Highly specific detection profile
- High priming efficiency
- Broad dynamic detection range (>6 logs)
- Sensitive to < 100 copies of target
- Accurate controls to confirm findings
genesig® kits are sold for research use only and are not licensed for diagnostic procedures.
Available for direct shipping to United Kingdom
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Qualitative screening tests
The genesig GMO screening kits for qualitative screening provide an affordable and precise method for general GMO screening. Many GMO inserts are derived from viruses present in the environment. For example Figwort mosaic Virus is common in environmental soil samples. Thus to avoid detection of false positive results genesig GMO kits each contain an additional control primer/probe set for detection of wild-type virus.
- Target specific primer/probe mix
- Wild-type virus primer/probe mix (detect false positives)
- Soya endogenous control
- Positive control
- RNase/DNase free water for resuspension
We work hard to keep shipping costs to a minimum. Kits are normally sent by courier to ensure rapid delivery. Cost varies according to your location. If you are using the online shopping facility this will be calculated for you automatically, otherwise please contact us for detailed pricing.
We sell our products across the globe. You will either have the option to purchase through us directly or through a trusted distributor, depending on your location.