Universal Meat Detection
- Exceptional value for money
- Rapid detection of all clinically relevant subtypes
- Positive copy number standard curve for quantification
- Highly specific detection profile
- High priming efficiency
- Broad dynamic detection range (>6 logs)
- Sensitive to < 100 copies of target
- Accurate controls to confirm findings
genesig® kits are sold for research use only and are not licensed for diagnostic procedures.
Direct shipping to United Kingdom
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Primer and probe mix (100 tests)
- Positive control template
- Internal extraction control - Read through VIC channel* (150 reactions)
- RNAse/DNAse free water
*alternative fluorophores available on request
We work hard to keep shipping costs to a minimum. Kits are normally sent by courier to ensure rapid delivery. Cost varies according to your location. If you are using the online shopping facility this will be calculated for you automatically, otherwise please contact us for detailed pricing.
We sell our products across the globe. You will either have the option to purchase through us directly or through a trusted distributor, depending on your location.