GMO Maize MON810 Quantification Kit
other kits availableView all
- Exceptional value for money
- Rapid detection of all clinically relevant subtypes
- Positive copy number standard curve for quantification
- Highly specific detection profile
- High priming efficiency
- Broad dynamic detection range (>6 logs)
- Sensitive to < 100 copies of target
- Accurate controls to confirm findings
genesig® kits are sold for research use only and are not licensed for diagnostic procedures.
Available for direct shipping to United Kingdom
Est. dispatch: < 2 days
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Quantitative tests; event specific
The genesig GMO kits for quantitative screening of specific GMO insertion events offer a complete solution for precise quantification of the levels of the particular insertion of interest. Certified GMO reference material (European Reference Materials certified) is provided in each kit for accurate event quantification.
Full kit specifications are described in the product handbooks.
- Target specific primer/probe mix
- Organism (e.g. Maize) specific primer/probe mix
- GMO reference control material (Crushed seeds)
- Positive control template
- RNase/DNase free water for resuspension
We work hard to keep shipping costs to a minimum. Kits are normally sent by courier to ensure rapid delivery. Cost varies according to your location. If you are using the online shopping facility this will be calculated for you automatically, otherwise please contact us for detailed pricing.
We sell our products across the globe. You will either have the option to purchase through us directly or through a trusted distributor, depending on your location.